Hiding Assets and Money in Kansas

Hiding Assets and Money in Kansas

Letter to “Ask Leon”

I know of a couple who are in the process of filing bankruptcy (chapter 7). He is doing numerous large cash jobs and also acquiring assets that he is hiding from the courts. He also owes back child support that he is hiding the earnings from. To top that off his Banker is helping him cash the checks and hide the money. I want to report this. What is the best way to do it?

Leon Says…

If the bankruptcy case has been filed, or as soon as it gets filed, you can notify the United States Trustee in Kansas with your information. They take this very seriously. However, I don’t think you can expect much of a result unless you can really prove what you are saying.

By | 2012-10-09T06:09:02+00:00 October 9th, 2012|bankruptcy-faq, Financial|0 Comments

Leave A Comment